Homes for Queenslanders
Our Miles Government’s bold new Homes for Queenslanders plan has just been released.
It’s focused on five key pillars:
1. Building more homes faster;
2. Supporting Queensland renters;
3. Helping first homeowners into the market;
4. Boosting our social housing Big Build; and
5. Working towards ending homelessness.
We will leave no stone unturned to create more affordable housing.
And that’s why our plan maps out a path towards building 1 million more homes in Queensland.
By acting now, we can create a better housing system that delivers affordable homes, and the quality of life our community deserves.
Because every Queenslander deserves a place to call home.
If you want to learn more about Homes for Queenslanders, sign up for updates by completing the form on this page.